Monday, July 18, 2011

The Many Faces of My RA

I love taking pictures!  It gives me something to focus on other than achy joints, it is a form of exercise in my book and best of all a form of relaxation for me.

I take pictures of pretty much anything and everything.  As I started to look back through my photos, I realized that my pictures remind me of my ra.  The many faces of my ra.

Some days I feel like I am so aged and stiff...
Some days I feel like I can smile but I am stuck in one spot...
Some days I feel confident and I can look forward to the future...
Some days I feel mad but never, never want to ask why?
Other days I feel like going outside with my friends...
Sometimes I feel mischievous like a kid inside...
But most often I feel ok in my ra world...

5 comments:

Dutch said...

What a great post & I love all the pictures.

Thrive With RA said...

Very Creative approach Deb!

Wren said...

Now that's a fine post. Thanks for sharing your photos--and your day-to-day take on living with RA. Hugs...

Deb aka AbcsOfra said...

Dutch, thank you for your response. It keeps me fueled to keep going :-)

Thrive With RA, can you tell I get bored sometimes...lol. You are so sweet to post, the feedback spurs me on.

Wren, I had this dragon pic for my RA but I am saving him for a special day....thank you so much for all of your continued support on my blog.

Unknown said...

Fun photos.