Monday, June 27, 2011

The Blog Party Rocks on!

The party is rocking. I hear a song playing...Getting to know you...getting to know all about you.

Calling all ra-ers! Want your name up in lights! Want your story told....check in with Lyda. She is looking to feature you in an upcoming blog. What better way to spread the knowledge of ra...come on out on the dance floor and let the spotlight shine on you!

http://lydaclark.blogspot.com/2011/06/gettin-to-know-ya.html


Gettin' To Know Ya

Since I started this website, my favorite thing has been connecting with people from around the world who also have Rheumatoid Arthritis. I went from knowing maybe two other people who went through what I was going through, to a network of people all over the globe. I have never felt so at home, so comfortable, so able to open up with my new community of friends.

A year ago, I was uncomfortable discussing my health with anyone outside my circle of trusted friends and family. Once I started writing regularly and getting over my fear of opening up to strangers, I realized how great this whole idea was.


3 comments: